pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Monday, June 22, 2009

OMG OMG OMG!

Oh My Gosh! tomorrow we're going to play volleyball with Hwa Chong volleyball team! I am like freaking out very much right now. Tomorrow....we will get owned...and scolded....so please do not rub it into my face about this! I maybe be moody if you talk about it. My coach lied to us about the Hwa Chong match!! He said he will not let us play with them so early! . Anyways...yesterday we had dinner! with my father of course but my sister did not come....loads of homework are finally decreasing! yeah! but still got about half to finish. Oh yeah Transformers is coming up and we're going to catch it! Well, theres nothing much to say already...so....BYES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home