pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Monday, June 8, 2009

FOOD!

yum! i just have cravings for many food! let me list them out and just talk about them. Cheese fries sounds nice. Toasted twister at KFC sounds also nice. I want to eat them in the morning! Magi Mee is also good when my mother cooks the way i want it to be.Let me see....oh yea Pizza is really on one of my tops now with its crispy crust and awesome toppings! But the cheese fries is still probably my top with its CHEESE!?!?!?? : ) yum i am going to try them all! (evil laugh) Then after eating them I'll have to run for like 999999km!!!!!!! A big price to pay after such delicious yet fatty food! That is all..just want to make u guys eat , eat and EAT!!! (evil laugh again)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home