pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Thursday, May 28, 2009

One more day to hoidays.....................

This few days i had loads of fun but also sad moments so us, BBG, cheered each other up.almost everyone in BBG had a VERY SAD MOMENT except Jesley. She only not want to play with us.I felt like i was sixteen as my physic teacher showed us a NC16 movie and it was funny but twice as sick. My English showed us an example on how to start a composition and i tell you she can seriously start writing a book and I'll be the first to buy them. But my brother too could be a journalist as he won a pair of lotto soccer boots with his flawless writing.To Joce, Yes you are obviously part of the family.After i got good results, i am going to request learning piano. : )
Why did i even give Joce my blog!?!?! If you are seeing my posts, i can never really talk about my friends and no freedom!?! forget it , i still got loads to say about my life. Listening to 'bleeding love', reminds me of those good times in my primary six life and i truly miss that part of my life as almost everything was perfect and no one calls me a gay or whatever! I had the one of the best friends there and i regretted not cherishing them. Secondary school just does not feel anything like my old primary school where i always come early just to lie down on a pillar and stare at the stars above until people's voice came. Another day to go and holidays will come but i will miss my current friends and they treat me really well and i hope they will stay as who they are in my secondary school life and probably my whole life. People say bad things about us and tease us but whatever they do, they will never bring our spirits down. I am not going to cut my hair and leave it until the end of the holidays. What is a holiday with LOADS of homework and LOADS of training?! My volleyball camp is coming and i am so afraid the seniors will bully us so i am going to sleep at my usual times, twelve plus. In camps, night bad habits are shown and probably will be teased with by those without these bad habits. My Monday , Thursday , Sundays and some of my Saturdays are whats left for remedial and the loads of homework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home