pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Sunday, June 7, 2009

MvA

Yesterday i went to watch Monsters vs Aliens and in 3D!!!! it was so cool. After the movie my brother ,his girlfriend and me went to eat at central.They sold durian fried rice there. I did not dare to buy the dish but i ate cheese baked rice with chicken something. It was alright. When the durian fried rice was put on the table.The smell came right away into my nose.I though durian and fried rice just does not blend together but after i ate it , it was alright.Not great for me, just alright. Left Transformers to watch. It is taking too long to go on screen! I am so damn hungry now that i can eat a sword. In the morning , i went to play basketball with my brothers and it was fun, just the three brothers hanging out.I ate breakfast with my older brother while the other went for tuition. We were back and just took out a ball and play with our mother scolding us. I don't feel like going to volleyball anymore! just take me out of that CCA and put me in some slack CCA like media club. Bye! i am off to find something to eat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home