pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Monday, June 15, 2009

I AM BACK

i am finally back after about two days of bullying camp. We won a Frisbee competition and the prize is new Frisbee! But....in the end, teacher decided to give the Frisbees to the overall champs for all the games! FUCK.I could have gotten the pink coloured Frisbee and play with my family! Anyway, i came home ALONE carrying a HEAVY BACK. I slept from four plus to half past eight and woke up. Oh Sh*t! i did not buy my brother a present! I am going to be the only one that did not buy and he will disturb me with this for the next 365 days!I forgotten where to buy the game so i asked his girlfriend.she did not reply but luckily , my second brother told me so i ran to kovan! Kiddin ! my father fetched me there. I quickly bought it and ran back to my house! (my father fetched me again) In my room, i made a card and left it outside his room. Oh my gosh! two more week! sh*t sh*t sh*t

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home