pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ip Man

I woke up early today just to go with my parents to meet teacher.Well I FAILED ENGLISH! Every time i thought about it, I will get emotional and i mean really.My brother cheered my up the most and i am really grateful for such a caring and smart brother who knows the right words to speak and some times have great leadership.Well i have nothing to hide so now i tell you my marks...

ENGLISH : D7
Chinese :B4
Mathematics:C5
Science :A1
History :B3
Literature :A2
Home Econ :A1
Class Position:23/37
Level Position:78/110

Remarks:A cheerful and respectful pupil, Ping Yee knows when to be serious and when to have fun.He is certainly capable of producing better results with more concerted effort.

In other words i had not studied hard enough.
Just because i failed my English and i get so low positions! Comfort me please and please do not be like my parents although they are doing for my future.People may be happy that they just pass(not you Jeanie) but i am NOT! I am aiming higher each time and if i do not get A's , B's or improvements, i am just not satisfied.I took a walk through a park near my house to go eat. after that i just sat down on a bench and just try to enjoy the scenery there although there's nothing special at that park. Can i get into Saint Andrew Junior College and become as good as my brother? He is like a role model for me now.Oh and i almost forgot, my weight is acceptable and yeah i am no over weight and it will remains as it. Tomorrow i will start work and focus fully before playing.Well the heading of the post is pretty obvious what i had done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home