pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Irritated!

Just came back from school...Frustrated! Not u Freda..I was angered on the bus.An old man just walks up to the second deck of the bus and sits behind me.While on the express way, his freaking phone starts ringing.

That's not all, the ringing was fine but when it rang, i was wishing he was not the kind of people which talk loudly and rudely in crowded areas.Well, i was wrong. He spoke loudly and he was just behind me and whatever he said was heard by both my ears.I was truly irritated by that man and felt like using the water bottle on my hand to throw right on his face.Then i would have scolded him PCB! and tell him to fucking shut up. Whoa i think i scared myself...

The talking was unbearable...i could not have a little nap on the bus and he even scolded vulgarities when talking on the phone. On a small enclosed area with lots of people, he spoke loudly into his phone.. Don't you think that is a little inconsiderate? I mean it is FUCKING INCONSIDERATE! Most people would bend their heads or cover their mouths with the phone to speak softly but some elderly and people from other countries just don't know some manners when at a public place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home