pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Night Safari

Cramped up in the back or trunk of a semi-lorry car, i waited for the journey to woodlands to end.As i got off the car, my behind was all numb and i had to stretch for a while before i got my feelings back. Off i went into the night safari along with my family and relatives. The animals are suppose to come out at night to do their stuffs but some of the animals disappointed me as they hid behind or slept. The Night Safari was an interesting experience but not as what i expected it to be. The holidays does not feel like holidays at all after coming back to school so many times.I am just 13 and i am dreaming of a perfect prom night, wearing a tux and probably dancing. I wonder what would Punggol prom would be like? Or does it even have one? I hope it does or I'll just change to another school. My tux would either be white or black, other colours might be nice but white would be different from the rest, i hope. Today we had a sudden change of place to do our project so i had to rush but luckily my lovely father was there to help me. I reached there earlier then i expected but still some of my team mates are there. I wonder if my parents even let me buy a tailor made tux. Oh well, I'll probably save up enough money for that and hopefully it would be a nice tux to go with a nice prom. Hopefully I'll get to that stage and go to Junior College so that i do not have to worry about my clothes.Oh well until then, I'm off to plan more and maybe study. I'll try to get a nice picture at the night safari uploaded into my computer but i don't feel like showing : ) nights!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home