pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Green! and CAMP! >:(

Green! is the skin of my blog. I just found this a day ago as it is the skin of the day. Don't you think those little pictures there are so cute!!?!? I just helped my brother to rent a DVD and now i am packing to go to Paris...Kidding! well i really want to travel around the world but i am packing to go to my volleyball camp at my school.

The seniors will probably bully me at night and i will have to live off with it. But after this i will have a great experience at a CCA camp and something to talk about when i am like 60!?!?!?!?! things that could go wrong at a volleyball camp(bully camp): 1. stealing of clothes when in shower, 2. Colgate/chilli on other people's face , 3. incredible snoring, 4. Unable to be woken up, 5. Ghost stories, 6. twisting and turning hitting other people.....this are what i will probably will do or happen to me.

My brother's bird day is coming and i still have not buy any presents as there is not enough time!!! oh man I'll have to rush to buy right after my camp!! See bro, i am so caring, thoughtful, loving and other good points u can think of : ) I hope this present will be very....cryptic. Dude i used $0.60 just to call you!

I WANT MY OWN DREAM, SO BAD I GONNA SCREAM!

EDITED: Oh My Gosh!! i was just flipping through my brother's songs and heard Hollaback Boy by Cobra Starship. It is hilarious..i was literally Roll On Floor Laughing! before u hear it, hear Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home