pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Monday, June 1, 2009

Waiting...waiting....BORING!

Watching Ip Man shows me that all the other fighting show are craps.The way they fight are just lousy and Ip Man can probably beat them up in a few strokes.This few days are so lifeless. I do not usually do this things.I woke up, shower,eat,play com,eat,shower and sleep.The cycles does not change much unless SOMEONE BRINGS ME TO WATCH 'MONSTERS VS ALIENS' , 'NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 2' AND 'TRANSFORMERS, RETURN OF THE FALLEN'!! Yeah Its YOU i'm talking about! Wating for my sister to come back early so that i can go for a jog with her and train my deproved stamina. Aiming for unversity and JC so that i can wear uniform for one more year! after JC i have to but jeans and tops to go to unversity.wow i am planing real fast! Tried playing Gunz for a while but lost interest as there's nothing else to do.I hope and know that my second brother will do well in his 'O' Levels! "You can do it just know that i believe." A phrase from High School Musical 3 song lyric! Waiting for the movies! Waiting for my test papers to come back and let me see whats wrong!Waiting for a chance to prove myself...And the most important...waiting for THE MOVIES AGAIN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home