pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Monday, May 25, 2009

Mood: Normal~

My brother sort of enlighten me to let my blog be made public and not like not so sneaky and mysterious.Just one more post and I'll probably call my friends to link me.i remembered when i was primary six, i had a day when i was very weak and sick.I had to go check up and while i'm there, extraordinary things happened but its probably what i think happened.I was Waiting for what seems hundreds of hours.i look around the place, i seem to be able to walk on the white walls i was immured in.Then after i got home, i lied down on my sofa facing a window and a large Chinese word.i turn my head slightly and got a good view of the television.after a while, my sister called me and i was struggling to talk to her.I kept say 'Bob', and even i don't know what happened.all this halluciantions ended and i ate my meals.my meals are congee made by my mother and i only ate less then five spoonfuls and i stopped.this carried on for three days and on the fourth day i felt better and my appetite came back.i went to check my weight and soon found out that i lost 3 kilograms.losing 1 kg a day with just eating 3 or 4 spoons of congee is just sick.

P.S: Jocelyn..if you got hsm3 movie on your computer, do send me..... TTYN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home