pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

ANOTHER VOLLEYBALL TRAINING!?!?!?

Today i had another volley ball training but this time it was a little more fun.Due to yesterday's harsh training i am about to crawl my way into a wheelchair.I was annoyed by my fellow volleyball members and started to ignore Shafiq, Denesh, Joel , and probably Clarence. I am craving for cheese fries now and now i just want to blast the air-con and rest on my soft fluffy pillow.But before that, i can eat a cow or an elephant.(Exaggerating) well, ignorance is bliss, so I'll just ignore them and until they apologized to me, i will give them an a pissed look.After this post, this blog will made public and my friends will see including enemies.Jesley was quite emotional today and hong da had done what i had done before so just cheer up soon and give me a big smile! : )

Oh Well, i am off to wear my happy bands and dance, if only i could. TTYN off losers!(except BBG and family members) : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home