pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Volleyball training!

Today was the first day of my volleyball training after such long weeks, i get to play.Now, i realised why i hate volleyball training so much in the past.Today was one of the days when i had the worst muscle aches.We had to do digging and each time the balls is being hit into the air we have to touch the ground.We had to do it thirty times and i only did twelve.The suffering was suppose to end at six thirty but it dragged until seven thirty.I reached home at eight thirty after a thirty minutes bus ride and got going on my english homeworks.I think clarence is a lazy bum and he is certainly going to use volleyball as an excuse to not do the homework. TTYN, i am going to eat my dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home