pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Saturday, May 23, 2009

~Blue~

Today was the day after i was hyperactive.i remembered yesterday when someone did something bad to me but i take it with equanimity and decided to ignore the person unless the person had done the requirements to make me forgive the person.I hope the person is really labile.i went out to training at night alone, strolling towards my destination.I too came back alone and i quaff down sports drink after i came back. I am now craving to watch High School Musical 3 again and until then, i may just be stolid to any other shows.I did not go out today and i feel that i am immured inside my own house....TTYN i am going out to play soccer and volleyball with my brother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home