pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

so freaking tired

I finished my exams eariler and went to play soccer with my friends.I did not ate breakfast or lunch so i felt very very tired at that time.i finally had a muscle cramp while playing and it was a new experience and i rather not have it.It hurts a lot.

Danish kept saying that he had to go home and study and we giggled and gained a free soccer ball.Well i did not took it

I hope Adam Lambert wins the American idol.His vocals is so high and so GOOD.Making me envious of him.I talked to some primary school friends and they some of them ask those usual questions like how are you?,how is your Mid-year examinations?and so on.Missing my HSMFC and my primary six class.Love you guys so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home