pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Thursday, May 14, 2009

new skin

I joined soccer in the inter-class competition.I did not join volleyball because Clarence kee _l_. That lousy player may just pull down our scores and as you know i don't like losing a game with a bad game plan.Esmail and Somen the two Africans did not join soccer as they thought they were 'better' at other sports..Well, KISS MY A**.Our class' defence is so freaking lousy i can get pass with the ball on my head.Lousy goal keeper, average defence but okay attack.No matter how tedious it will be , i will make the best out of my players and most of all me.Some of my class' players are very zealous but some of them are crap thinking they can play.we only praised them ONE! good defend and they think they are gods.If you are a good then i there isn't any place left for me..is there?.Well you ain't and you freaking suck. Defend is defend and not attack at the same time.You can't score or dribble well so get the hell back into formation NERD!DORK!GEEK!LOSER!

Is this short enough for you?
if not..you can also kiss my A**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home