pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Friday, May 1, 2009

Fryday

Arshavin still owns

woooh
i woke up at around 1 pm and today is labour day(no school).
went to library today and found out that its closed on public holidays!!! argh!!wanted to read books and study lehs..
Then i went to superbowl and hopefully will find Mr Ng there as he said his shop is at Kovan....mid years!!!so stressed and dun noe how to study....going to run by myself again around maple wood park but my bro wan to eat so i pei him go buy and ate an ice-cream.....saw some malays and seems like their gonna steal something...
i walked home then saw a singh..he dared me to shout osama..i shouted and ran then i was punished for my racistism...i was totally shocked by two dogs wanting to jump on me!!!(sorri for being like that!!)

Jocelyn disturbed me and i noe she will be looking at this...Hiieesss u ain't gonna be my tutor for anything what so ever!!!okay larhs u wan me say something good about you?...your a good but not the best tutor....my bro teach better...Gor look at what i had said

For the whole day i felt that i was online alone...no ones at home only me,myself and i....i want to play soccer and volleyball!!!!cant believe i used to hate volleyball trainings but i always love the end which is the match part hahahaha~~~PSS Volleyball C-Boys Rocks~~~(especially me)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home