pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Monday, May 11, 2009

11 May 2oo9

I slept really late today.It was one of the latest that i had slept to.I was woken up by the annoying constant ringing of my house's telephone.I slowly got up with my eyes half closed and looked at the round clock leaning against a wall on a drawer.I saw that it was half past one.i dragged my feet in to the toilet to freshen up.then, i went down and watched TV.My mother had to go out so i cooked by own breakfast or lunch.it took quite a while and already it was three.i went to play my computer for probably an hour till my brother's girlfriend came and i stopped.i then did my maths and tried as hard as i can but still, i was confused.i did my history then got back on my maths.My brother came back and said that he would teach me later and i believed.I was waiting for him to come into my room but he had to go out.after he came back, he bought cheese fries and bubble tea for me. I ate hungrily and soon forgotten to ask him.I went up to do my maths again and he went to see his girlfriend out.he came back and saw me doing my homework but he had forgotten to help me.i do not blame him as i heard that he is very tired today and could not go to the army tomorrow.Rest Well.Tomorrow i am going to ask my maths teacher.i watched Family Guy today and it was hilarious.almost every thing they did or said was funny.Recommended for 13+ kids and yeah i am just 13 this year.I remembered my brother bragged about a straits time reporter visiting his blog and his girlfriend said it would funny if after ten years, one of his friend came and said that it was him.Hope it does not rain on Wednesday.

Au Revoir!
(bye bye)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home