pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Monday, May 11, 2009

Arshavin Did not play

Slept like a log until twelve today.skipped my breakfast but had a nutritious lunch....sort of.Time flies amazingly fast for today and at night, i went out for our mother's day dinner.Tuesday is hopefully going to be another both hilarious and exciting day as there is a going to be a fruitful maths remedial.Chapter five and probably six is going to be parts for me to ask questions about.My brother's girlfriend asked me to post so i listened and really posted.I search for many blog skins and finally i found one that is not a feminine type of template.I only like Wednesdays as PE is on that day and i can have a lot of fun but also fed up sometimes.I got a position in the inter-class soccer...Left mid-fielder and it's the same as Arshavin's position.So happy and i got a number which is four and it is Fabregas' number.Well hopefully i can play as well as them and i can win but there are other classes that are also good.Arshavin did not play against Chelsea or else Arsenal would dominate the game.Yesterday i watched X-Men Origins : Wolverine.It was awesome.I like Gambit and mostly because of his powers and Wade Wilson's powers or skills are also very unique and cool.While watching soccer, my brother called his girlfriend....wifey.It was a funny name to call someone but also quite cute.I am going to study tomorrow...i mean 'today',nine hours later.I can't wait for my MYE to just fly past and then i'll go into playing streak.Well Jocelyn, you want a post and here is it.Tell me the mistakes later and check out my links! thanks! Lurvya Gor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home