pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Monday, May 18, 2009

~MHL~

Hi guys! i just got back into my high school musical fever again, thinking they are awesome once more.I still think High School Musical 3 is still the best among the three movies unless they come out with a fourth and i may just consider the top.

I got a new most hated list in 2009 and i just changed it because something pissed me off today and it is seriously getting' on my nerves.well, here's the latest list and the first one...

Old One New one Newer One
1.Clarence-Make people angry 1.Clarence-Make people angry 1.Shafiq

2.Nicole-Make people angry 2.Nicole-Make people angry 2.Jun Lim

3.Jun Lim-Act pro 3.Jun Lim-Act pro 3.Chow Jun

4.Joanne-anyhow hit people 4.Joanne-anyhow hit people 4.-

5.bertrand-anyhow hit people 5.Yi Jun-anyhow hit people5.-

6.Yi Jun-anyhow hit people 6.bertrand-anyhow hit people6.-

7.Vijay-anyhow hit people 7.Esmail-Make people angry7.-

8.Chow Jun-Extra 8.Shafiq-anyhow hit people,act big8.-

9.Esmail-Make people angry 9.Chow Jun-Extra 9.-

10.Somen-Extra 10.Vijay-anyhow hit people10.-
(somehow so many people did not offend me much!?!?!)

those whose name are not in the list are safe...for the time being.until then...i just got my hair cut.my brother says its pretty good but what the heck...just gonna LIVE MY LIFE

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home