pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Friday, May 15, 2009

Soaked in water

We,the BBG, Gossiped about a lot of friends and classmates when we stayed back to study.Trying to resist playing computer games and other sports is really hard.Just one day without playing, is killing me.Every time i past the basketball court, soccer field or volleyball court, my hand and legs are itching to play but i kept on focusing on achieving good results make me turn away and go back home.Missing the times when i played soccer with my brothers just outside my house and although i am the goalkeeper it was still very fun to play with them.Hope we can play like before again without my mother lecturing me after the game.Three more papers, two more days.

EDITED:I had a shock when i was on a bus.i just went out after posting the above,to eat macs.On the bus i sat near the back.i saw a man,when i mean a man i meant a guy.he wore tall boots.i thought it was just his fashion but when he stood up to get off the bus, i saw that he wore a short ,a jacket than seems like a blouse and HE Ain't FLAT CHESTED! Trying to not stare at the 'guy' and trying to think he was just an average guy.I was thinking, if my friend was siting beside me,i would have laugh and gossip about that GAY. Hong da, you are truly not a gay and don't listen to what others think of your habits.

P.S: Joce, you look 'hotter' in the new picture in your blog...You're welcome! hahahas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home