pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Arshavin rocks....

today was one of those days that i will look back and say...CHENG SONG IS THE most pervertic, humourous and HANDSOME person of my sec one days...sooo cute lorhs...and thats why i like english classes as he sits in front of miii.i just remembered...Joanne came back and was like gonna start of the irritation again...okay okay its not that funnie but if you see him walking around and doing it live its hilarious...seriously
(ps. Arshavin still owns)





lols thats me the bottom one saying
cheese!!!too bad my hand is blocking my face hahahahaha...thanks to peishan for taking this photo lols....I'm NOT GAY u lesbian pei shan....just single hahaha



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home