pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Fa La La La



Maths....somehow, the complicated questions always baffles me.I am now learning from my friends and they teach how i got the sums wrong.some of them is carelessness and some of them is total misunderstandings.i will look through all my worksheets and repent on my mistakes.A lesson learnt.but the price was too much.Well, i am going to study for all subjects and try to get all of them A's.I am now loving tests as they make me study and let me know where my mistakes are.outwitted by some numbers and i can't believe it.Struggling to keep a B for my maths, struggling to keep an A for my Science,Home econ,Chinese,History and Literature,struggling to excel in every single thing.Somehow i am being pulled down by my English.Having running nose is very irritating and at night, i can't sneeze them out or my brother will complain and nag at me.My only companion are books now and burying myself in books and homework.

Currently listening to: Just Wanna Be With You - Zac Efron ,Vanessa Hudgens, Lucas Grabeel , Olesya Rulin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home