pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Sunday, May 3, 2009

massive reading day!!

today i was woken by my childish big brother....he woke me up in a different way other people normally used.indeed that made him special, in a freaky sort of way for me.Well he woke me up so that i could get going to Ikea at Tampines.i wore a black and while t-shirt,a simple blue Bermudas and a matching sneaker.Off i went to the Ikea.i ate bryani chicken...it tasted quite all right and then i took twenty-seven to hougaang mall to borrow some books.Upon entering the library, i was told to take out my IC and show them.Probably because of the new uprising H1N1(Swine Flue).i borrowed two thick books and both of them seem to be a sequel.The art of the cover page just makes it interesting.however the content does not have any pictures.after reaching home, my wonderful brother called and ask me if i wanted to go to Mac Donal's' to study.i agreed and soon was on my way to the destination with my sling bag containing my books.we ordered some food and started our study marathon.This was one of the few times when i read my book for long hours.It felt like a great achievement for me,like i won a prize.now i am exhausted and i had read only about hundred pages of the book.there are about three more hundred pages to go and i am still going to read on and be persistent.Now after all that intense reading, i am finally back home and still exhausted.i am going to read a few more pages before i go to my endless sweet dreams.Right now my eyes are heavy and r soon going to slam right shut.Today is suppose to be studying English the whole day and i have not yet thought of any way to study but reading could be a lot of help.tomorrow I'll do some literature revision and then back to my engross reading again.today felt so short and i just found out that i have not played anything for this day.it did not seem at all boring but hanging out with my brother and his girlfriend, is not at all dull.i watched the news and found out that Singapore is still on orange alert and we are vulnerable to the Swine Flue.Those who had been affected with the flu must have been very pitiful and i really feel grieve for them.i will too never want to have that disease.


I used perfect sentences for this post and hope that i will in other posts too.if there is anything wrong please tell me and let me know my mistakes....Thanks and be really careful of the Flu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home