pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Arshavin still owns....

Tomorrow's the big day.I felt that i studied English for my mid-years more than i had for my PSLE .But still,i am not so confident that i will get very high marks for it.Still i have to work really hard for it.There are breaks in between the papers and i am going to spend it wisely and purely for my rest and revision.I had my game plan done and i am ready for it.Anyway,i went to my brother's girlfriend house to.....study.I only read a few pages of the book.I felt disappointed.Looking at them having fun makes me...jealous.My brother keeps telling me to get a better girlfriend next time but i know he still loves her very much.I took a short voyage to a bus stop and slowly stroll to her lovely house.i was warmly invited...by my brother!!??well she came down shortly and e all studied together.we ordered KFC and i the oil in the chicken was very intense.After a short study, X-men 3 started. Me and my brother was laughing at a speech made my 'The Beast' and 'Wolverine'.The Beast said "Wolverine, i heard you're quite an animal,"Wolverine then said "Look who's talking?"I laugh so badly that it conquered me and was unable to talk for a while.My second brother finally studied and was so engrossed that i was shocked and also proud of him.I am going to have an aim tomorrow,for my future,and for my past mistakes.To make up for PSLE.I really hope i can achieve what i have said.i realised that you can't wish anyone luck, luck will not always be on your side.so i usually wish people to give it their best or work hard.That was what my sister taught me and i will always remember it.i am feeling so zealous right now to achieve the high scores in my exams and beat my study rival,Hannah.Yes, i will give it all I've got to beat you at any cost.i also wish you and other friends all the best and i will be as arrogant as ever if i get really high marks.My nice friends out there,next time if you want to contact me,just give me a call,i will not reply or even call you.Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home