pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Monday, April 27, 2009

Hey monday

wooooh!!....today no one annoy me at all!!!so happyyyyyy....haiz just
one week and missed volleyball training but not that much.omg...
mid year is sooo close and have to study study and STUDY!!!!Cheng
Song was lyk talking about pervertic stuff as i was siting behind him.
I tried to ignore him but i just can' t stop laughing and Navin sat beside
me and too talk about some sick stuff i was laughing not at his speech,
but at his size and height.I asked people if i looked skinny when i was
sitting beside him and all of them laughed and said YESH!!Watching
Demi-Gods
and Semi-Devils and it was AWESOME!!!It make me want
to learn "Wu Gong" it's like so fun hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home