pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Friday, July 10, 2009

Mad World

Yeah now my restaurant city level is 11! I went onto a bus and the window is all blurred by the droplets of water. Can't see a shit. I got off and saw Pei shan....at recess, i sat with the cheng song and hong da and we played a game trying not to laugh. I lost really hard with cheng song doing funny actions and the moment he does it, i laugh my ass off. He then accidentally flick a roll of rice and me and i panicked and jump up sweeping it off my uniform. Nearing the end, jesley and Cass started to say _____ tsk (clap clap, clap clap) I try my best not to follow so as to not piss Freda off. I sat bu number 3 home and on the bus stop, some people decided to play and on that rainy and crowded day, then pushed and pull causing distress. well nothing much already... TTYN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home