pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Friday, July 3, 2009

=)

Argh Can't download the songs i want! Cheng song! give me the Indian website so that i can download! anyways, FTJ to those who had not finished their holidays homework ! Some of them deserves the scolding for not handing up but not my friends!! Anyways, i found this skin and used it? I learned guitar and the first song is The Reason By Hoobastank! The notes seems to be simple but needs a little time to change the notes quickly! Needs Blisters on the tip of my left hand fingers! (is that a wierd thing to say?) Anyways I hope theres hard core for the guitar. I want to learn piano more! classic one instead of those techno keyboards. Oh My Gosh I hate techno songs but i like Lady Gaga's electronic songs! Ima self study for biography and maybe with my friends! Though the guitar lessons are good but theres a big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big arrogant arrogant arrogant arrogant arrogant arrogant arrogant arrogant arrogant arrogant arrogant ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass in the class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home