pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Feeling Good

So many things happened these past few days... Some of them had made me mad even up till now and really want to scold the person right in the face...FUCK YOU...(and why the person so... unreasonable). Happy things just lasted about a day and luckily i got the BBG to make me(and everyone else) exhilarated. All thanks to Hong da, Ambrose and Adam to make me join Restaurant City...It was Hong da who called me to play first...AND NOW I AM TOTALLY ADDICTED TO IT! Shu Yin just cut her hair and it looks oh so fabulous that words just can't describe.( tag on my blog with my 'name'...=) Ty ) I still can't believe Adam Lambert is a g@y! he sings oh so awesome but in the end hes a freaking guy that wants to have sex with another guy!?!?!?!? Anyways I AM NOT A G@Y! okays that's all...i think? TTYN!

~Adam & Ambrose~ are both my cousins


I Want KinderSuprise for my birthday!~~BTW: its hard to find such a product nowadays in Singapore~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home