pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Sunday, June 13, 2010

crappy

oh man...... i'm like super tired, i went for the morning training and then the played all the b boys matches! ahhhhh feel like collapsing straight away after this post =)
This monday's my camp and i'm super!.............AFRAID! help! the 'tau pok' season is back and they said they will aim me =( OMG at least let me get ready like the posture of how imma lie down and clear away my phone and wallet in case something happened to those babies! I love seeing people getting scolded, it gives me great pleasure to see them getting mad or crying because people use their mouth to hurt them AHHAHAHAHA! Good luck! make sure u don't get any scoldings in front of me or else i'm surely gonna laugh like sheit behind your backs!


My kneee hurts!!!!

Siang happy birthday

Thomas get over ur loss of phone

Aloy faster come back, very sian without u

others study hard

Peishan black- LOL

Hong Da - Hahahaha I Laughing Ah Right Yeah?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home