pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Monday, June 7, 2010

BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!

OMG i like spend the whole day informing the guys about tomorrow and it sucks seriously, some of them either did not reply me or gave me more trouble by playing a FOOL!(jezlie) yes its always him who always gives me trouble -_-
Then king suddenly ask me to do something for the bonding camp and give it to him by tomorrow, its not that hard but adding the other tasks of informing, it took quite a while. UHHHH so bored, Cheng Song haven't online-ed since 3 days ago and tom refuses to play Gunz with me! he even turn down a free drink offer if he accompany me to compass to eat. WTH the loneliness has came back and i am stuck in this chair for hours!
Tomorrow going to Clementi for friendly , hopefully i don't get to play, too confusing the changes and pressuring to be in the team =(
Can't wait for bonding camp!


i'm not a homo i dun wan free sex from a guy!
EEEEWWWWW





BYEEEEEE!!!!
=p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home