pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Lonely is a man without love

well, i shouldn't miss out on the fun of posting something about today. It totally kick-ass and nothing bad really happened.
Oh thanks god my sis followed me to meet the parents(sister) session. Whats wrong? seeing someone not much taller or look any older is my mum LOL naive little kids thats my sister! It was cool , having Ms Chew talking to her about me, two ladies talking about me, COOL! she wants me to aim for A maths, and i was like 'what?!?' u want me to jump 2 grades and take that super hard subject? Fine then -_-
Luckily we were one of the first to go, that gives me more time to sleep before going to Ikea for lunch! i know it sounds cheap but i love it there. Jezlie gave me a whole lotta trouble, not going to talk about that irritating thing >: ( This day seems so long that i thought we were already in Sunday. Ahhh freak, i'm going to sleep till the afternoon again and then go out and tmr will be over, then the Monday blues will come and i will feel like 'aww freak, school in holidays -_-'
This is the things i CAN'T do in the holidays :
1) leave a sexy long hair that will be cut nearing the end of the holiday.
2) leave all the homeworks till the last minute
3) sleep and play everyday
4) go out with friends more often
5) Overseas trips
6) Complain about life


AHHHHHHHHH
thats my life, often i call people to deal with it, now i'm trying to deal with mine -_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home