pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Thursday, May 20, 2010

What's up with the results?

Hey.... Guess i should not boast cuz people are getting sensitive. everyday seems so lifeless, play, learn, and sleep, nothing exciting because the dread i'm thinking of is coming and people would be like 'yeah holidays are coming! yeah play all day' F no. i can't, booking a court even failed and i thought that would bring back the interest that drives me playing the game but no, it just have to be fully booked, crap.

Yes, i'm happy with my results, either way, i'm still not getting a freaking new phone. My phobia of losing a phone again still haunts me and after the third time i really feel like slapping myself right in the face. i don't need help slapping, touch my face, your dick's gone

please do not silent read, at least a tag would do

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home