pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Monday, May 24, 2010

never new i could feel like this, like i've never seen the skies before

after than exhausting training, i wanted to sleep at ten but was pushed forward cuz my cozy bed was beside me and it was totally irresistible.
Denesh was late.... AGAIN.... he had me waiting for quite long and then we left for training. Oh god, i totally forget a lot of things then and sometimes i was walking around looking damn blur. And... i had the best day of my life, i just found out that i have to stay back everyday after the holiday to study for 3 hours or something, just because my coach says that he wants us to study well and not let vb be a burden to our studies -_-
think about it, its worst then having 4 times training a week and plus i don't get to go anywhere after school, even the movies will be sold out by then, fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home