pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Contagious (EDITED!)

Gabriel just spread it to my seniors -_- WTH! i had to explained almost 1 by 1 with them and its not fun. The JUNEEEEEEE holidays are fun! <----take that Gabriel!
Today is a damn tiring day, i have EL remedial in the morning, innovation workshop in the afternoon and straight away i have training, luckily i packed lunch and F i hate eating with a metal container! went through 3 quarter of the workshop , invented the teleporter, MingFu made horny jokes and put me as katy perry?!?!?! -_- then went for training.
Super sad, i set like sheeeeeiiit today and i squeak at Stanley(long) for the ball, accidentally then everyone laugh, but he was freaking bending his head down i shame when Anders was servicing!


------------------------------------------------------------
Here to elaborate the training~

Firstly, i am damn happy that coach also got train me to set, but still damn sad cuz i still duno any different formation like when i was in kingsley's team, he asked me to set B, i was like WTH!?!?!?!? then ltr he tell me then oohhh okay. then i only set a few nice ball, the rest like all my fault =( Argh!
Intensive digging training over~~~~~then.....
Coach say he wanna try to match players with players then he tried kingsley with me, i was like OMG so pressuring and everytime he cannot hit over i went over and said 'SORRY!!!' well i say that everyone that can't hit over my balls =(

OOOOOHHHHH tired! byeeeee~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home