pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Sunday, May 2, 2010

disconcerted

Having to be born as the youngest in a family has really more advantages! Like i can know firsthand what its like in 'O' Levels and they can help me plan my way through. Though now, i am still stressing over whether to take A-maths if i can in the of the year and many discouraged me to not take that sub. But on the other hand, i have my brother who took A-maths and got A2(OMG so envious!!) who can teach me. Argh! POA my second brother has notes to help me and he too scored well for that sub. But D'n'T, my school has done like extremely well and it gives me a higher chance of getting high marks for it. OMG i can't choose! (don't comment this on the tagboard)

Argh stresss..... I just got the third edition of Ordinary Boy - The great powers outage (the book i've been waiting since forever - P6) and i gotta tell devin bout' it cuz he too reads the first two edition and imma brag a lot about it in front of him HAHA

I had my geog paper back and i am truly unhappy, though 20/25 is quite high, i seriously don't believe that i can't score almost perfect and no i'm not bragging just that i feel i'm deserving more than that with hours of reading and practice. SHIT! - we have to memorize the exact rainfall , temp. , etc. of some countries and it seriously sucks try that and memorize more stuff like science formulas, maths equations and DnT theory, luckily i can cope HAHAHAHA so easy copy 10 times of these and its forever engraved in my head like a tatoo expect it does not give an impression of a gangster.
=)


Join me in my route to success! HAHAHAHAHAHA






BYEEEE

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home