pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Monday, May 10, 2010

How I Spend My Day

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE........ CHELSEA WON! 8 - 0
well i may always catch the matches but i do listen to the news and this was one of the few times where i sit down and watch the Chelsea match( i went to do my hwk occasionally of course) i seriously need to find a hobby, the only thing i do at home is either homework of FaceBook all day, i had the whole full day yesterday to do something useful instead i Facebook for a hour then i started to search for Adam Lambert for my folder in my Itunes and documents. I sort of considered playing BlackShot but i made a promise to myself that i will play it after the exams are over and until then, i guess its just study study study all day for me!

Have fun! stay out of trouble! (quote from Ms Jaz)



BYEEE

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home