pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Mad World

I can't find a suitable phone for me. any good and reasonable priced phones? call me =)
Mrs Lee asked me to get a parent's letter for skipping volleyball.'Is she doubting my bro's honesty?' my brother asked me. I don't know? i say heck it. In school today, there was huge quarrels going on and i was somehow very......afraid that anytime, a fight will break out and i was half way to tears.(call me a gay and you're fucked) This Friday will be a half day for most students but for me, i have volleyball training so its sort of take the place of lessons. i am going to try to shut my mouth on Wednesday and probably the gay-ness will go away? or even the bhb-ness will go away, but before i shut my gap(the gap on my face), i got to ask Clarence something and as for the rest, i'll either talk in recess or i'll just nod or shake my head yea? =)
I want to go back to my priamry school on Friday and tell them my achievements!

This is my mad world and like it or not, i sort of love it =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home