pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Monday, August 3, 2009

Ain't No Sunshine

my feet still hurts today and hey, guess what? tomorrow no volleyball for me and my father is going to fetch me home! Is N78 a good phone? i'm gonna get that yea? oh and egg with melted cheese on top is awesome! I tried taking the train to school today and like joel said, it was pretty empty and quiet. This may become my daily rountine. I wonder when will the air-cons in my school will be turned on again although the noise of the construction just next to my class isn't that disturbing , i still need some cooling after recess and due to my leg injury, i can't play batminton at recess or any other sports.

Today was denesh's birthday and i did not have time to buy presents. In class, at the last period, i wrote a sign that goes: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENESH!" and at the back of the paper , i just randomly wrote a "I you" It was totally random but i think he's pretty happy that he got MY writings and he can sell it for money in the near future. =)
As for the volleyball, i bet there ain't no sunshine when i'm gone and maybe they will miss me yea? please miss me? =) at least make me think u miss me. The new security guard seems to know me and we greet each other and he asks about my volleyball trainings.
Darryl good luck to you or to the person that is taking my place.
-T.T.Y.N-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home