pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Monday, July 27, 2009

Proper Posts

Finally i can have a proper post! I kind of like volleyball trainings now, well just one part of the training but the rest of it sucks. i suppose most of the volley ballers do agree with me to spiking when coach helps us throw the ball up. If not, then you're just a noob. Should i change after volleyball? if not then I'll stink and even i can smell it myself. maybe i should but after i changed into another set of clothes, will i dirty the other set? Running about in frenzy to the net could end up in futile. I heard a lot of secrets of the volley ballers and they don't sound good at all. We played with a freaking tall guy, a captain and a second year guy in volley ball. We lost of course and let me remind you, one of them in so damn tall and its his third year playing volleyball.I WANT TO DROP BALL!

My brother failed his driving test... it isn't all his fault but it isn't that easy to past either. I've been using my temporarily computer for a week now and my permanent computer just cant have any Internet connection!

Screw blogger, i can't post any pictures, if this happens in the next few days, i going to change to blog drive!
P.S Cheer ups bro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home