pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Change is gonna come!

Its been a long time after i left my primary school and i still miss my classmate LOADS! I can't wait for teachers' day and many of my best friends will come! Wake me up when September starts! AHHH! So envious of Lynette! She is learning FRENCH! OH MY GOSH THAT'S SO COOL! you can scold the person in French whenever you want to! and they would not know what the heck you're talking about!! I wanted to go to North Vista, but not sure is that school good, Hougang Secondary, but can't go in, Yio Chu Kang Secondary, a little far eh? Sengkang Sec, Not sure whether good or not. so i ended up in punggol, 8. 056km away from my house.there are many pros and cons in my school but the pros are mostly non-academics. REMEMBER! WAKE ME UP, WHEN SEPTEMBER STARTS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home