pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Jelousy

darn i'm so envious of cheng song's blog...skin. I tripped over Yu Qi's feet. Now i have to limp around, and all because of him i don't have to go to volleyball! cheers! My feet hurts more today than it was yesterday. I feel like sitting on a wheelchair to school tomorrow, or maybe i can just stay at home and say i can't walk to school, that would be great? probably?


-This yea?-

Okay whatever , i'm getting my new phone on tuesday and i'm thrilled to get a better phone then my old one/current one. My current phone means a lot to my father as it has been with him for about 4 years? and it has seen all sorts of things , in the bathroom yea? Come to my restaurant city where i serve the best sentional ramen and i'm on my way to perfecting it. Oh and i'm still a little afraid of the Hobbo who sells biscuits door to door. Since Clarence dosen't know about it, we lied that it was a cock sucking monster. speaking of that, i'm still gagging about the joke from my brother. peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home