pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Thursday, July 30, 2009

MAGGI MEEE!

I'm going to try and speak powerfully like Miss Rosanne! I like to play volleyball but i just hate the training, the arrogance, the conflicts and the smell. they all add up and leads to disaster for me. Today i encounter a breakup and i really felt sorry for him. i just think the girl is immature and she's just a coward to face and tell him the truth. Well, not all girls are like that.This makes me think trice about having a girlfriend when I'm eighteen, or ever. In the perfect world of 1B, laughter fills the air and the moment i step into the class, i am sure that there is going to be jokes cracking and humorous actions made.This Lengthen the days i'll live and if this goes on, i'll probably live till Megan Fox die =) .Writing on the cover page of my note pad and forcing others to read is a lot of fun when you insult them with different phrases meaning other things. 3 August, geography test, Will Ferrell and that guy filled with guts,going to the Arctic Circle in Northern Sweden = comedy + grossness. Losing my phone on the bus is on thing, a person taking it and turn off my phone is another thing and the worst thing is not knowing whether my father's going to buy a new phone for me. FUCK that guy that turned off my phone! Anyways, Mr Ng just taught me a remedy that cures headaches! He asked me to roll newspapers and smack them on my head. I haven't tried them yet but if u tried it and it works, do tell me!

Oh and i almost forgot, sorry for my hyper-ness over the science thing. If it hurts you so badly, do tell me, i'll try to make u feel better =) and as for the heading, i just had cravings for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home