pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Monday, August 17, 2009

Mondae

Today was a short day and my D&T teacher is fucking forgetful. She never even inform us that we must hand in our worksheets on Tuesday, and now i have a fucking ugly stamp that will ruin my life.....my secondary school life........my D&T results........my worksheet's appearance. The last phrase is the right one. Anyways, can boys gossip? us volleyball boys sure gossip a lot after and before trainings especially about one another. Thursday, i'm going to borrow some books to read and hopefully help improve my English yea? I don't want to go to normal stream and stain my reputation forever!!! Aloysius said i was the energetic setter in volleyball, okay? weird? to me it isn't that tiring unless there's someone to accompany me but once i reach home, I'll just go falling into my bed, seriously and probably wake up the next day to quickly finish my fucking irritating homework.
Sorry denesh (pundeh) that i cannot take bus with u home!!! i tried but the bus left too fast and the fucking driver has a cock for an eye. and ima eat with you on Thursday!!!

To:PeiShan,Cassnadra,ChengSong
DUDE I'M NOT FUCKING G@Y! IF U CALL ME AGAIN I SW3R3 I WILL DO REALLY BAD THINGS TO YOU!
okays that's all bye~eee~eee~ have a good day and a pleasant tomorrow!
cool yea?
Nokia 6730 Classic rocks but i'm just not sure if i should get this

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home