pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Friday, August 7, 2009

=)

my volleyball position is setter as you know it. Playing with my other members isn't much fun after today. The ball was surfed to Denesh and he set the ball to me swiftly and since i'm just under the net, i might as well drop ball, but Stanley came and block and he say i am a 'NOOB'. well it was my turn to surf in less than a minute. I hit a straight ball and it went on for many times. Our score shot up from 4 to 11.Almost every time they did not get the ball over to our side .Stanley was pissed and he showed a grumpy face. Well, you can kiss my ass, KIDDING. please don't touch me in the next training. =)

PS: Cassandra, try make friends yourself in vb, and remember, choose people like me, kidding just choose those with a lot of loyalty and probably your favorite qualities

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home