pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Jaaaaaaa!

I used to hate on kpop, well yeah like give crappy reasons on why should you not listen to it and it was until like last year that i realised i'm also sucked into the kpop maddness. Well at least i still listen to english music but not often cuz what i feel is that its getting shitty and i hate.....(wait 'hate' is such a strong word)hmm.... dislike it, well at least quite a few of the recent songs. A friend of mine showed me a letter from a really really devoted fan to his favourite kpop group. ( http://snsdkorean.com/2011/08/14/an-open-letter-from-a-sone-to-snsd/ ) Yeah, i don't think its any fake, like why would anyone fake death to get these girl's attention rather than asking them to send something . Anywho, its really like sad to even for a guy to read this(dont judge me). Hmmmm.... i would say he is like such a loving fan i even feel touched. Any hearing anyone dying is definitely not a good thing and i always feel this disgust seeing(in this case hearing) life disappearing and gone like forever and yeah i feel actually kinda sorry and stuff and I'll feel that for weeks until i become 'normal' again.

My itouch...... F apple, F me. I dropped my itouch(yeah clumsy me) and somehow the screen comes out with a crack. Well its still usable but just the sight of it disgust me and everyday seeing that prompts me to go get it fixed, and so i did. It wasnt the cheapest repair i ever encounted especially if i only broke the screen and smart apple comes to tell me that they dont repair only the screen. Meaning, i have to change all, well almost all, the components and pay quite a large sum of money at least for me. it wasn't cheap and i aint smiling about it. Better not let me sibilings know this or else the'll start commenting about it.

Thirdly and lastly, i have to talk about facebook stalkers and..... some other type of people that has a name that is too harsh to say. Well, do you ever go onto facebook see a status, comment on it and click onto the person's profile and start going into the photos section and start liking/commenting on them? well if u do it once or twice, you're off the hook, more than that you just disgust me, and especially if u do it to me. i hate you! How would you like it if one day i meet you and like 'HI! hey you look better in those spects you wore on your trip to seoul or the skinnys you wore to the states! yeah and you better reply my comment! ' I don't like it so don't do it to me PLEASEEEE JUST NOT ME!

Procrastination kills , stop the maddness please





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home