pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Say it isn't so

Remembered the last time i had Mcspicy, it was with tom, aloy and Gab..... took out the meat and eat the bread by itself first, Gab and aloy called me crazy when i did that and that seriously puzzled me like hell... so i went on with the first bite of the meat, second , third... SHIT! AHHHHH (half the cup of medium coke was gone) staring at the devious meat, i realized why they had called me crazy. my whole head was sweating and what made it worst is that i had another pack of spicy fries to finish, freak! The last bite of the meat was stinging my tongue and i feel like imma get sick of spicy food for a week now. So in the end the conclusion is

McSpicy - Immba but freaking spicy(LOVEIT)!

the stupid fries - no kick

aloy and gab - love to see me sweat like hell eating spicy food =)


And for the one who stole my foolscap paper TWICE! fuck your mum for being so poor as to not have enough money to pay for a foolscap and have any moral sense to just borrow a piece instead of stealing mine..... just fuck you!




BYEEEEEEEE

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home