pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Monday, April 26, 2010

All we need in this world is some love

Intended to seriously STUDY!! in the library and guess what, we can't do school work in it, well at least in hidden spots can but mostly no -_- Sort of like refugees finding places to sit and do homework and study. In the end shopped at Popular and sporting house.
Had a goal set in my life and i'm hopping to achieve it, ain't gonna tell you no sh*t =)
I need to stop being a spendthrift and probably have some savings for some other uses! ^-^ OMG still thinking what it would be like for my precious face if i became the libero of the main team again and once bryan is back again, i'm toast, hopefully i'll just be the reserve setter and let it be my place, forever =)
Getting to school early in the mornin' may be quite....... unpleasant, i'd rather smell the fusty smell of my pillow then having to walk past a bunch of smoking immigrant especially those who had just worked in the concrete dusts of large machines and bumped into me leaving my eyes half blinded and my shirt, white and green.



The end for the most awesome me!


BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home