pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Crap!

Collect shits - not fun

Training(after collecting shits) - Freaking tiring

Sleeping in the library - THE BEST

I was called over to the b boys side to play as a libero, and i was like OMG! Bryan came back and like he's going to whack me somehow! SHIT! luckily the team's blocker was good and i didn't have much to burden... YEA! I remembered once, bryan whacked super hard on colin and august's hands, i jerked a bit thinking i have to like get my face out of it's way, but it reflected off their hands, coach saw and was laughing at me say i scared boy LOL, SOOOO TRUE.

So far i think only me and yuqi get to play in the main team with king and others, after the libero stuff, Kian jun wanted to play spike then ask me be setter, cool ehh? bryan whacking like hell, oh oh oh and he headshot king and while he was subbed out at the side, king totally aimed at him and like a medicine ball coming right at you, bryan leap away from his death, he headshot king the second time and i now feared for my life now, Andy too, nikki knew i was scared HAHAHA!


B'Boys boosts my confidence and hopefully i will play better and let my legs off the chains i've been carrying in c'boys =)

Changed skin and links, if u want me to relink, Freak off please i have enough of this

Wish me luck!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home