pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Monday, April 5, 2010

lonely movies

This may sound a little like what? why this why that? well, i prefer it this way and i sometimes hate certain crowds. I went to the movies! to catch Titans, sadly alone, it wasn't that far away from my house anyway, Bishan was just a two stop train ride from serangoon, and i actually did not felt at all left out as in, almost(everyone) everyone in the theater has a companion expect, yes i check the people there and i am the only one walking alone, in school uniform like a geek who hides in a corner, well i'm not, i just dislike going to a quite place with too many people. To emphasize again, i am not a loner! Denesh could have watched with me but he was sick, and the other situation was just to pissing to talk about, all the misunderstood stuff and i ended up alone. It was quite fun actually, having popcorn and coke all to myself and not having hands reaching out to my chest searching for my FOOD! But, i couldn't finish it ,so i just left the 1/4 full box and the side and brush the another 1/4 of popcorn off my bag and went home.

Quote(from the movie): RELEASE THE CRACKEN! (i actually expected a soundtrack from Jaws to be played cuz its the climax of the show and Joce got me all thinking about the sound whenever someone is gonna get ripped)

Siang Gor, see? is that hard to use a word 'quote' to save some face for you?
=)


BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home